Tuesday, May 18, 2010

News from Thailand

I’ve been uncharacteristically mute during this remarkable trip; both because of the scarcity of wifi in the remote anchorages of Phang Nga Bay, and how busy I’ve been on the charter … Add to that the inability to charge up my laptop with any regularity, and the lack of desire to sit in front of it when I could be enjoying the sites from the ‘chick boat’ or hanging out with Neil (as I did the final, delicious 24 hours of my visit to Thailand) ... Hence the 'radio silence' however as usual, “no news is good news” -- but at long last, having checked out of the Supalai Resort, and sacked the gift shops in Phuket Airport, we boarded the plane(s) for our 15-16 hour flights yesterday bound for home. With prominent memories of the last nearly two week adventure I'd hoped to produce an update on the plane: except I’m just too darned tired. Our trip was a total sensory saturation, and I need time to do it justice, so in the meantime – enjoy the pix!

No comments:

Post a Comment